2 x 96 m³/day Demineralized water Plant
Scope of work
- Complete engineering services
- Detailed design
- Process engineering
Less than 9 months (during the COVID 19 pandemic)
Yerevan is a 250 MW combined cycle power plant (CCPP) plant in Yerevan, Armenia.
GES was awarded a contract for the complete engineering, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of the water treatment plant.
All the major equipment was installed inside a single standard 40 ft. HC container and was pre-fabricated and fully tested at the GES workshop.
The unit was designed to be a rapidly deployable system, with minimum civil engineering required thereby reducing installation and commissioning time on site.
The water treatment facility designed by GES implements the Best Available Technologies and is characterized by the following main features:
- High-quality demin water (<0.06 µS/cm)
- 2 X 100% redundancy for all major process units
- Optimized power consumption
- Very compact and modular plant design
- Overall process stability
- short project duration (8 months, during the COVID 19 pandemic.)