Kiryat gat, Israel
96 m³/day WTP
Scope of work
- Complete engineering services
- Detailed design
- Process engineering
- Start up
- O&M services (7 years)
Sugat is 73 MW cogeneration plant in South Israel owned by Sugat and Alon Energy.
Sugat Power Plant is capable of producing high-quality demineralized water while ensuring small footprint.
GES was awarded a turn-key contract for the complete engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and O&M services of the water treatment plant.
The entire plant was designed as a compact modular containerized solution.
The water treatment facility designed by GES implements the Best Available Technologies and is characterized by the following main features:
- High quality demin water (<0.06 µS/cm)
- 2 X 100% redundancy for all major process units
- Optimized power consumption
- Compact and modular plant design
- Overall process stability
- 7 years of O&M services
- short project duration (9 month)