Israel Electric Company (IEC)
840 m³/day demineralized WTP
Scope of work
- Complete engineering services
- Detailed design
- Process engineering
- Startup & Commissioning
GES is fully committed to the original project schedule
Eshkol is a 1,700 MW Power Plant, the third biggest power plant in Israel in terms of production ability, that supplying electrical power to the Shephelah region in Israel.
Eshkol containerized water treatment plant is capable of producing 840 m³/day high-quality demineralized water while ensuring small footprint.
GES was awarded a turn-key contract for the complete engineering, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and O&M services of the water treatment plant.
The entire plant was designed as a compact modular containerized solution.
The water treatment facility designed by GES implements the Best Available Technologies and is characterized by the following main features:
- High quality demin water (<0.06 µS/cm)
- 2 X 100% redundancy for all rotating equipment
- Optimized power consumption
- Compact and modular plant design
- Overall process stability
- short project duration (10 month)