Beer Tuvia, Israel
576m³/day of demineralized WTP
Scope of work
- Complete engineering services
- Detailed design
- Process engineering
- Startup & Commissioning
Beer Tuvia is a 451 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant located in Beer Tuvia, Israel.
Beer Tuvia Power Plant owned by IPM and constructed by Siemens – our strategic client in the Power sector.
GES has been awarded the project for the design and construction of 576 m³/day demineralized and 5,600 m³/day condensate polishing packages.
The entire plant was designed as a compact modular containerized solution.
The water treatment facility, designed by GES, implements the Best Available Technologies and is characterized by the following main features:
- High quality demin water (<0.1 µS/cm)
- 2 X 50% redundancy for all major process units
- Optimized power consumption
- Compact and modular plant design
- Overall process stability
- Short project duration (10 month)