Rotem Plateau, Israel
1,440 m³/d WTP
200 m³/d WWTP
- Complete engineering services
- Detailed design
- Process engineering
- Start up
Posco E&C was pronounced as an EPC contractor to construct a 400 mW natural gas operated power plant located in Rotem Plateau in Israel. The company looked for a sub-contractor to supply a comprehensive solution for demineralized water production as well as for treating the plant’s sanitary and industrial waste.
GES provided integrated water package solution for OPC Rotem Power Station water package comprised of compact and modular systems, treating grid water and variety of wastewater types in compliance with latest strict power stations standards. The design was based on a full redundancy of all system components including hardware and software aspects. The system features high recovery rate, minimal footprint and minimum waste disposal amount.
- Integrated solution for Power Station water package
- Nominal treating capacity of 480,000 m³/year with conductivity <0.1 µS/cm
- Fully redundant design for both WTP and WWTP
- Maximum reuse of the discharged industrial stream
- Minimal disposal amount
- Compliance with the latest power stations standards